The CHPRC currently has research projects spanning all four theme areas of: Mental health promotion (including bullying and aggression prevention); Healthy lifestyle and healthy weight promotion; Drug use harm reduction; and Injury prevention. With a mix of formative, highly exploratory research projects and longitudinal intervention research trials, including a translational research project, the CHPRC has current and active expertise in all four research theme areas.
- A randomised controlled trial of a universal and targeted intervention to reduce mental health problems from bullying among school students
- CHAT (Changing Health Acting Together) Evaluation
- Collaborative Research Networks (CRN) Program: Promotion of mental health and well-being in young people
- Food and Nutrition curriculum support materials as part of the WA Healthy Children Program
- Refresh.ED: Food and Nutrition curriculum support materials as part of the WA Healthy Children Program
- SNACPlus: A whole-of-centre approach to healthy eating in WA Child Care Centres